Unit 7 moves beyond table wines to examine the sparkling wines and dessert wines of Italy, as well as a few other Italian specialties such as grappa.
Topics in this unit include:
- Making Sparkling Wine
- Grape Varieties for Sparkling Wine
- Sparkling Wine Styles
- Metodo Classico Sparkling Wine DOPs
- Asti and Moscato d’Asti
- Red Sparkling Wines
- Dessert Wines
- Making Dessert Wines
- Grape Varieties for Dessert Wine
- Vin Santo
- Dessert Wines of Southern Italy
- Vermouth, Amaro, and Grappa
There is one sample topic from this unit included in the preview: “Vin Santo.” Click either the “Mark Complete” button or the “Next Lesson” link below to continue.